@davepryor72 - the latest on Instagram

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Squared Co. Podcast

Hey Everyone! Today I am featured in The Squared Co. Podcast that is just starting up on Sound Cloud - hosted by Mark Morris, Creative Director of Squared Co. and co-hosted by freelance Disney artist Jerrod Maruyama.



I had a great conversation with these guys, ranging from my early years in the Animation industry, working on Animaniacs in my Startoons days; to my current work with licenses at Scientific Games and illustrations for Galleries.



I've started doing a few movie specific pieces for Squared Co. pop-up screenings and gallery shows with Cinepolis Theaters recently. You may have seen my pieces for the Aliens 30th Anniversary last year, and this year's art for the 30th Anniversary of "The Princess Bride".

 


In this podcast, we tease the next Squared Co. Show - "Tasty Real Estate", which opens on Saturday July 8th at Rose City Pizza in Rosemead CA. Here, I and 4 other artists have done a series of pop-culture eating establishments. A super concept by Mark and what is sure to be a great show. More reveals to come on this but here are some sneak peeks!







Also of note - The Now|Then Childhood revisited book is fully funded on Kickstarter (Thank you Thank you), and you can still get in on this preorder for 4 more days! Ready to ship in July!

If you have any questions for me after listening, or just want to have a conversation on anything about the art/animation biz, I'm super happy to discuss!

No comments: