@davepryor72 - the latest on Instagram

Sunday, July 17, 2011

San Diego Comic Con 2011


Hi everyone! I'm wrapping up the finishing touches on preparations for the Con again this year. Bob and I will be in the same spot (Table F5), meeting and greeting all you wonderful art lovers. This year, I will have a larger selection of prints - some new, and additions based on requests from the Inner Workings and Choke books. Buttons will again be on hand - so get ready to add to your collection! Be sure to stop by and say hi!

I will be at the table Wednesday July 20th (preview night), Then all day Thursday July 21 through Saturday July 23. I will not be there on Sunday.  

1 comment:

Joanna Davidovich said...

Hey Dave, it was great to meet you too! I'm so happy you liked the sketchbook. Thanks for linking to me as well- I plan to do likewise as soon as I organize all my Con materials.

If you ever make it down to Atlanta for DragonCon, give me a holler! -Jo