@davepryor72 - the latest on Instagram

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Salt and Pepper in Love

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope you have a match as good as ol' Salt and Pepper here - their love rains down and effects others around them too - like yummy steak!

Just downloaded Adobe Animate CC this week and I wanted to give it a try to see what changed and hoped that in the transition they didn't bust anything that I liked about Flash. Happy to say the program works great on my Mac Mini and I had no crashes whatsoever. The only new tool I really took advantage of in my pipeline was the new onionskin, which shows "before" and "after" colors to help with the in-betweening. Worked well and I believe it is a better system. Hope to try out the new vector brush tools at some point when I have an opportunity.


Salt and Pepper in Love from Dave Pryor on Vimeo.

Thanks for visiting! -Dave

No comments: