@davepryor72 - the latest on Instagram

Friday, October 7, 2005

For no good reason, it's monkey day today! Here is a still from a test animation I did a few years ago. It was one of my first Flash animation tests where I tried a more untraditional approach, and let all the cutouts do the job. I really liked the results, and that helped build my confidence in the power of Flash as a tool of the future. Really all the credit should go to my good pal - Bob Rissetto - for opening my eyes to it for the first time. I also did a nice little jungle background for this - I like the loose feel that contrasts the sharp character color shapes.

5 comments:

Alina Chau said...

Love your blog!! COol illustrations and drawings!! And CUTE dogs too!

SteveLambe said...

Cartoon monkeys are always funny! Thats a cool style,Dave. You're right...great contrast in character vs background. Good eye.

I think one of my biggest struggles in flash is avoiding the cutout animation type look. I always start out with good intentions of doing it traditionally, but lose patience half way through. Inevitably, I end up doing it the cheap way.

Love to hear your thoughts on how you approach animating in flash. I could use the brush up, and it could really help at work. Pretty please?

boob said...

Donkey Kong teeth rule. If anyone tries to tell you otherwise they oughta get barreled. Preferably flaming.

said...

視訊聊天室,聊天室,視訊聊天

麻將,台灣彩卷,六合彩開獎號碼,運動彩卷,六合彩,遊戲,線上遊戲,cs online,搓麻將,矽谷麻將,明星三缺一, 橘子町,麻將大悶鍋,台客麻將,公博,game,,中華職棒,麗的線上小遊戲,國士無雙麻將,麻將館,賭博遊戲,威力彩,威力彩開獎號碼,龍龍運動網,史萊姆,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆第一個家,史萊姆好玩遊戲區,樂透彩開獎號碼,遊戲天堂,天堂,好玩遊戲,遊戲基地,無料遊戲王,好玩遊戲區,麻將遊戲,好玩遊戲區,小遊戲,電玩快打

尋夢園聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊美女,走光,巨乳,偷拍,性感影片,無碼,影片,plus,plus論壇,85cc,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片

hyut515 said...

美女聊天室,18禁,美女自拍,美女自拍,美女聊天室聊天,免費聊天,免費視訊,一對一視訊,一對多視訊,聊天人緣,談情說愛,成人視訊,影音視訊聊天室,相片,靚辣妹群,成人,DVD,成人影城,成人影片,線上成人影片,18成人,18禁,宅男,巨乳,女高中生援交妹,美女妹妹,美女,高貴美少女,美乳偶像護士,酒店,24小時,酒店美人