@davepryor72 - the latest on Instagram

Thursday, October 6, 2005


The sequence I'm working on now is about 6 shots long. This is good timing because I can keep updating as I work on a complete scene. This is the establishing shot outside of "Santa's House", minus the snow. This was completed September 25 2005. Not much goes on here - just a slow truck-in as we dissolve in from the last scene and the music sets us up for the next shot. I wish this shot had a few more of the "graphic elements" I've been putting into the other backgrounds, but it just didn't end up that way. It seems to be a pattern in all the exterior shots - not intentional. I naturally work pretty tight and anything loose is deliberately planned. I may go back and make an adjustment, but I'm just trying to move on for now.